|© 2015 Laurel Ridge Home Owners Association.
All rights reserved Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Web design by Kustom Kraft
|The responsibilities of each Board Member are listed below.
President – Don Williams 270-8005 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Oversee all Board functions and preside over monthly and annual meetings.
• Prepare agenda for all meetings.
• Prepare “President’s Message” for the Laurel Ridge Leaf.
• Interface with Villages Services.
• Budget Committee
• Interface with Mani-cure and Coast to Coast
Vice President – Paul MacIntyre 248-420-7352 email@example.com
• Oversee condition and repair of coach lamps.
• Mailbox inventory
Treasurer – John Morse 566-7974 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monitor financials.
• Sign checks.
• Post monthly copy of the Financial Report on the bulletin board.
• Member of Budget Committee
Secretary – Ron Stewart 513-4922 email@example.com
• Present minutes at Board and Annual Meetings.
• Oversee ballot counting at Annual Meeting.
• Interface with Villages Services regarding cleaning company.
• Buy and inventory janitorial supplies.
• Spot check for condition and replenishment items.
• Handle reservations for use of clubhouse – check after each event – return deposit checks, when applicable.
• Oversee lighting of Laurel Ridge entrance signs.
• Activities Committee - Jill Killoran
• Communications Committee - Jill Killoran
Director – Nancy Goutas 352 513 4289 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lease property tracking (file at VSC) -- oversee to ensure leases are up- to- date in accordance with Deed
• Welcome Committee – Carol Turnquist
Director – Randall Canter 746-3045 email@example.com
• Modification Committee -- liaison
• Emergency Contact List
• Update Homeowner Directory
• Make certain items not resolved at the Modification Committee are directed to the Hearing and Fining